Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Part Contains The Whole

Holography means the part contains the whole. Therefore, we humans contain the God-Force. We are hereby Divine. Saved by the feeling of knowing we are connected. God is all and in all.

God is lavish, unfailing Abundance, the rich omnipresent substance of the Universe. This all-providing Source of infinite prosperity is individualized as me- the Reality of me. The Source is me. I am God individualized. I am a hologram. The whole is contained within me. I have permission to take action now that I know I am the Power.

If my mind is holographic to the Universe as a whole, then I believe rich thoughts + feelings waves will particalize. I am connected. Therefore, manifestation of form is the result of my offer waves, or object beam. Whatever interference pattern I create, the Universe will reconstruct with its' reference beam.

1 comment: